Marcy’s 9 Likes. Episode 21 …
Marcy’s Nine Likes
|Tal Peleg, cat eye|
Cynthia: Here we are with our monthly installment of ‘Marcy’s Nine Likes’.
Marcy: I thought this was supposed to be weekly.
Cynthia: We changed it to monthly.
Marcy: Did I approve of this or have you gone rogue?
Cynthia: You were on catnip at the time but you thought it was groovy.
Marcy: I’m sure I meant gravy.
Marcy’s Nine Likes
1. Sweet and discreet: Minimalist tattoos by Seoeon.
2. Feel like you’re flying with this short video of a murmuration of starlings.
3. Really cool, really simple cat shoe DIY.
4. A pretty and delicate chevron necklace that’s made in the USA.
5. They say that 90% of native English speakers can’t pronounce this whole poem. Proof that the English language is pretty stupid.
6. Sofia Coppola’s holiday commercials for the GAP are weird and normal and perfect.
7. Holiday ballerina dress in edgy colors.
8. Fascinating video about how our society perceives women’s voices.
9. Makeup artist Tal Peleg creates another cool cat eye plus more!
xo and meow, marcy + cynthia
*You Might Also Like:
|Brooke Shaden Photography|
*Introducing Marcy’s and Cynthia’s weekly faves of stuff around the web. (because really, there is just so. much. fun. stuff.)
1. Men Trapped Inside Anthropologie had me LOLing for hours. Poor human men.
2. Cindy wants to wear this dress and pretend she’s in a Downton Abbey episode.
3. Sage advice: Resident cat advises kitten on how to deal with family’s new puppy.
4. If you too have a style crush on Zooey Deschanel you will SO adore this site.
5. Kilkenny Cat Art is ready for Halloween. Are you?
6. This man raised $21,000 for cat rescue by collecting coins in the street.
7. Our fave photographer, Brooke Shaden, delves into her creative process and shows you how to find your own creative inspiration in her new book, Inspiration in Photography: Training your mind to make great art a habit.
8. Your little girl stuffed animal collection: Come to life. Cuteness overload alert!
9. Is everyone as excited as I am that the brave and awesome Malala Yousafzai won the Nobel Peace Prize?!
xo and meow,
cynthia + marcy