But for cat lovers! …
Cynthia: Marcy, this is our 100th post. Woot woot woot!
|Marcy, Cynthia, and Hello Kitty|
Marcy: Really? I didn’t think we’d make it past 5 posts.
Cynthia: Me either. I kind of can’t believe it. Let’s link to our favorites and conveniently forget the bad ones.
Marcy: Selective memory. Good call.
Marcy’s Top Three Picks As Explained By Marcy
1. Marcy Goes To Hollywood … because I should be famous, already.
2. Marcy For Mayor? … because I should be mayor, already.
3. Is That A Monopoly Moggy Or A Malevolent Marcy Marching Through London? … because everybody should worship me, already.
Cynthia: Marcy. That’s the new Monopoly gamepiece, already. It is not a statue devoted to you.
Marcy: The most excellent thing about being a goddess is that I can choose to hear what I want to hear. And I don’t hear you.
|Marcy ignoring Cynthia|
Cynthia’s Top Three Picks As Explained By Cynthia
1. MIAO: Red Light District’s Cool And Catchy Cat Tune … because this is such a fab neo -swing tune about a cat by our friend Juliette Angeli and her band.
2. Hot Guys and Cute Cats. Together Forever. …because, well, Johnny Depp.
3. Brides Throwing Cats … because who doesn’t like a little photoshop Cat Fun?
Marcy: Not Fun. I will now smite you with my cat goddess power.
Marcy swipes Cynthia with her claws.
Cynthia: Ouch! For the last time, Marcy. It’s PHOTOSHOPPED.
Marcy: For the last time, Cindy. I still DON’T LIKE IT.
Stalemate while cat/human tend/lick their wounds.
Marcy (forgetting she was mad): So what’s in store for the next 100?
Cynthia (enthusiastically): More creativity. More fun. And, I really want to find a way to raise money for cat rescue in a creative and fun manner. Shall we?
Marcy raises her Friskies can. Cynthia raises her martini glass.
Marcy and Cynthia: Cheers to the infinite possibilities for 2014 and for the next 100 posts.
Cynthia: And to millions and millions of kitty kisses. smooch smooch smooch
Marcy: Oh Gawd… here we go again.