Marcy’s 9 Likes. Episode 20. …
Cynthia + Marcy: Happy Mew Year!
penelope kitten: squeak!
Cynthia: We thought we’d start off the year with a sweet and fun Marcy’s Nine Likes.
penelope kitten: yay!
Marcy: Oh yeah?
Cynthia: Yeah, you know, just some things we liked from last year and are looking forward to this upcoming year.
Marcy: Fine. Bring ’em on.
1. Every Saturday, Street Art Chat Instagram account posts photos of cat street art/graffiti from around the world. They are always amazing!
2. The Pantone Color of 2019 is called Living Coral. So pretty and vibrant. And, it represents hope and optimism. For our coral reefs. For our planet. For our humanity.
3. For sweet and uplifting cat rescue stories you must check out Love Meow blog.
4. The Stranger Things inspired Upside Down Shorts trend from 2018 is funny and cute.
5. Avocado Oil as a facial moisturizer (for hoomans of course). Straight up from the kitchen, peeps! It works!
6. Yes! There are men in cat rescue! Introducing, The Cat Men –
Sterling Davis, The Trap King
Adam Myatt, The Cat Man of West Oakland
7. Kate Benjamin of Hauspanther has compiled the first ever comprehensive Cat Cafe Directory.
8. 116th Congress. #WomensWave #ExpectUs
9. And on that note – dance like you’re a future Congresswoman!
Cynthia: So what do you think kitties? Doesn’t 2019 look delightfully promising?
Marcy: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is brilliant. Do you think she’d let me be her kitty? That way, when she becomes president, I’ll be First Cat.
penelope kitten (squeaking): i like avocado oil. just not as a condiment for my face.
We wish you a wonderfully spectacular 2019!
xo meow squeak,
cynthia + marcy + penelope kitten
(buying via the affiliate link above may result in Marcy and Penelope getting more treats)