Marcy’s Nine Likes. Episode 11…
|Tal Peleg, cat eye|
Cynthia: Here we are with our monthly installment of ‘Marcy’s Nine Likes’.
Marcy: I thought this was supposed to be weekly.
Cynthia: We changed it to monthly.
Marcy: Did I approve of this or have you gone rogue?
Cynthia: You were on catnip at the time but you thought it was groovy.
Marcy: I’m sure I meant gravy.
1. Sweet and discreet: Minimalist tattoos by Seoeon.
2. Feel like you’re flying with this short video of a murmuration of starlings.
3. Really cool, really simple cat shoe DIY.
4. A pretty and delicate chevron necklace that’s made in the USA.
5. They say that 90% of native English speakers can’t pronounce this whole poem. Proof that the English language is pretty stupid.
6. Sofia Coppola’s holiday commercials for the GAP are weird and normal and perfect.
7. Holiday ballerina dress in edgy colors.
8. Fascinating video about how our society perceives women’s voices.
9. Makeup artist Tal Peleg creates another cool cat eye plus more!
xo and meow, marcy + cynthia
*You Might Also Like: