Marcy’s Nine Likes. Episode 11…
1. It’s official: Flat suitcase packing is more economical than rolling. (I feel so vindicated!)
2. Today is Penguin Awareness Day!
3 . Dingbats. Driving around Los Angeles, I used to think they were ugly. Now I kinda don’t.
4. Reasonably priced Cat Furniture that looks sleek and sophisticated. Finally.
5. Ah Ha! So there was a reason people sounded so funny in old movies. It was a totally made up form of speech called the Transatlantic Accent.
6. ModCloth is carrying a bag that looks very much like a Marcy bag. Very much.
7. News Flash: Who What Wear fab collection in stores January 31st at Target. As reported by NYC Recessionista.
8. The prettiest matte red nail polish is by ZOYA.
9. I’ve recently discovered that I love whiskey. Which means I may just live to be 109. Like this lady! Cheers!
xo and meow,
marcy + cynthia