|Brooke Shaden Photography|
*Introducing Marcy’s and Cynthia’s weekly faves of stuff around the web. (because really, there is just so. much. fun. stuff.)
1. Men Trapped Inside Anthropologie had me LOLing for hours. Poor human men.
2. Cindy wants to wear this dress and pretend she’s in a Downton Abbey episode.
3. Sage advice: Resident cat advises kitten on how to deal with family’s new puppy.
4. If you too have a style crush on Zooey Deschanel you will SO adore this site.
5. Kilkenny Cat Art is ready for Halloween. Are you?
6. This man raised $21,000 for cat rescue by collecting coins in the street.
7. Our fave photographer, Brooke Shaden, delves into her creative process and shows you how to find your own creative inspiration in her new book, Inspiration in Photography: Training your mind to make great art a habit.
8. Your little girl stuffed animal collection: Come to life. Cuteness overload alert!
9. Is everyone as excited as I am that the brave and awesome Malala Yousafzai won the Nobel Peace Prize?!
|Seventeen year old